Advice For Home Insurance Claims

Free Loss Assessing

Did you know that when you are in need of help with your home insurance claim, an appointed loss adjuster will be carefully chosen by your insurer to assess the damage and report back with an estimation of the costs?

The loss assessor is paid for directly by the insurer, how can you be sure that you are receiving a fair settlement when your insurer pays out? Public Loss Assessors is here to help you when your property has been damaged and you need to claim on your home insurance. We work fully on your behalf. In most cases, it will not cost you anything to use our services when you make use of our contractors to repair your property.

Public Loss Assessors offer a complete and comprehensive loss assessing and claims management service. We provide support, information and guidance at the time of the crisis when you are at your most vulnerable. When our specialised loss assessors and claims handlers are appointed, we will ensure that your home insurance claim is dealt with professionally and efficiently. In most cases, our services are provided to you at no extra cost.

We Provide A 24-hour Helpline To Give You Free Help and Advice With Your Home Insurance Claims When Your Property Has Been Affected By:

  • Malicious damage
  • Impact damage
  • Water damage
  • Flood damage
  • Fire damage
  • Theft damage

Full UK Coverage

We cover the whole of the UK. Find a loss assessor local to your area.

Areas We Cover

Need Help? Contact us.

You can contact one of our advisors through our website or on our contact number.

Contact us now