Public Loss Assessing In Colwyn Bay

Have you suffered damage to your property and need to submit an insurance claim? Public Loss Assessors are here to help. Covering Colwyn Bay and the whole of the UK, we are here to ensure that you receive a fair settlement from your insurer when your property has been damaged. Working for you, not your insurer, we are here to help you to receive your full entitlement.

Totally Free Loss Assessing

If you choose Public Loss Assessors, we're able to make our property claims management solution available at absolutely no cost to you, if you choose to utilise our very own skilled tradesmen to service your house. The general contractors that we appoint will cover the price of our service completely for you. This can enable you to give attention to making use of the funds that you obtain from the insurance claim completely on fixing your household to its earlier state.

For those of you who choose not to employ our own specialised building contractors to fix your own affected property, we are able to offer you a cash settlement with a 10% + VAT fee. While this charge is small, it will make it possible for Public Loss Assessors to continue to provide our service, so residents with open insurance claims will be able to get on with their lives again.

Acquire Our Personal Professional Restoration Services

Public Loss Adjusters work on a no win no fee basis. We even offer a free loss assessing service when you agree to appoint one of our approved contractors to repair your property. We don’t work with general builders - we only use building repair specialists who are fully trained and experienced to deal with properties that are damaged by fire, flood, impact, subsidence or storm damage. In this case, our fees are paid for directly by the building contractor appointed to repair your property.

Just like your insurer, you have the right to appoint a representative to look after your interests too. Once you allow us to act on your behalf, we manage the whole process for you. You will now have a knowledgeable professional working on your side, negotiating on your behalf.

When you need a loss assessor to handle your insurance claim for you and to minimise the stress during this difficult time, you'll be able to call us on 08000 434 999 for our expert help and guidance.

Full UK Coverage

We cover the whole of the UK. Find a loss assessor local to your area.

Areas We Cover

Need Help? Contact us.

You can contact one of our advisors through our website or on our contact number.

Contact us now